Scan Technician/Project Manager
TruePoint Laser Scanning, LLC
TruePoint Laser Scanning is a cutting-edge 3D imaging company, providing solutions to clients in several industries including; Architecture, Engineering and Construction. We use the latest in software and hardware to turn existing conditions and scenes into virtual environments.
We are currently searching for a Scan Technician/Project Manager based in the Greater Sacramento or Bay Area market. In this position, you will operate outside of the office on job sites throughout the West Coast territory. To be considered, you should have a strong work ethic, ability to work independently, interest in new technology, and ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stay on your feet for the majority of the day.
While being the face of TruePoint Laser Scanning, you will instill trust in your clients and provide them with insight and perspective on our capabilities. Utilizing tripod-mounted 3D laser scanning equipment, you will capture millions of precise data points used to create custom deliverables. This position will also be responsible for new business development in the market with uncapped commissions.
- Responsible for on-time completion, overall budget, quality, and client satisfaction on projects.
- Ensure project delivery follows scope and preemptively identify potential out-of-scope items.
- Provide quality control on projects.
- Actively seek out improved workflows and strategies for delivering work.
- Research new software technical solutions.
- Develop new client relationships and further deepen existing relationships.
- High School diploma required.
- No direct experience required – we’ll train you.
- Must be able to travel by car/plane in the region 80% of the time, sometimes with short notice.
- Positive attitude, great verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
- Must have valid driver license with a clean record.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and periodic random tests.
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Experience or education in construction, engineering, architecture, electronics, surveying, or another related field is a plus, but not required.
- Annual Compensation: $50K base salary + uncapped commissions (expected $100K+ total compensation with potential to increase as the market grows).
- Company car provided.
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays and vacation).
- Position Type - Full time.
TruePoint Laser ScanningTruePoint is a leading provider of 3D laser scanning and modeling services for some of the best-known companies, specializing in industrial facilities, manufacturing, process and power plants, refineries, health care, water treatment facilities, universities, stadiums, historical documentation and building and construction sites. Visit our website at www.truepointscanning.com.