TruePoint Communications is seeking a Public Relations Senior Account Executive to join our business-to-business team. The ideal candidate has experience providing public relations for clients in the commercial real estate and/or technology industries.
This person must have experience securing publicity in local, regional and national media outlets, strong writing skills, organized and highly self-disciplined. Attention to detail is key. The senior account executive is responsible for writing media materials, conducting media outreach, securing interviews and preparing clients, contributing to the development of PR strategies and staffing events. You will be responsible for implementing public relations campaigns and timely communications among teams and clients.
In 2018, TruePoint ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in North Texas by the Dallas Business Journal as well as a Best Places to Work in PR by PR News.
- Understand key client information including business strategy, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Conduct local, regional and national media outreach to generate meaningful results that meet clients’ marketing and business needs
- Develop media materials, with AP style, including messaging, pitches, releases, and Q&A
- Contribute to the development of PR strategies with objectives, strategies and tactics that meet clients’ business needs
- Provide client service administration including preparing agendas and publicity reports, and actively participate in meetings
- Research, outline, write, edit and proofread materials
- Ability to execute against multiple clients and projects including media outreach, launch events and vendor management
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and project management skills
- Demonstrate strong media relations capabilities and ability to consistently secure publicity
- An understanding of the commercial real estate and/or technology industries
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of your strategic and tactical skills and seek training, including on-the-job training and mentoring
- Can complete challenging projects within set parameters
- Commitment and dedication to agency and client success
- Passionate about PR and delivering excellent client service, generating meaningful results, working with integrity and being a team player
- Attention to detail and quality, proactively solve problems, think strategically and creatively
- Record and submit time on a daily basis, manage expense reports and vendor purchases
- Understand account budget parameters and over-servicing
- Oversee preparation of client publicity and measurement reports
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and trends
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3–5 years related professional experience
- PR agency experience is ideal
We offer a dynamic workplace, fun culture, competitive salary, health care benefits (medical, dental and vision insurance), ongoing training and development, annual Camp TruePoint, team get-togethers, and more.