- Posted: over a month ago
TrueNet Communications is currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator- Entry Level in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. Must be able to track inventory to include ordering, picking up, unloading, and issuing parts and materials to crews. Must have clean driving record, know how to operate forklift, proficient in excel, warehouse experience and the ability to lift 50-75 LBS and pass a background check. Knowledge of CATV construction material is a plus.
- Assist Project Manager with multiple Cable TV broadband projects
- Lift 75 lbs
- Inventory and deliver parts and materials
- Build spreadsheets for multiple purposes including inventory and tracking
- Obtain quotes and order parts
- 1 year or more of warehouse/inventory experience a plus
- Previous experience working for in a telecommunications construction environment is a plus
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Must be able to operate a Windows based computer
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
TrueNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), read here
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position (H1B, etc.).
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays.
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at TrueNet Communications