Project Manager - Wireless/Small Cell - Experience required
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the TrueNet family as a Project Manager in Olive Branch, Mississippi area. As a TrueNet team member you will receive competitive benefits and excellent pay. TrueNet is a leading company in the Telecom Industry and always looking for the perfect addition.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading project teams in day-to-day execution of assigned projects. This position is responsible for accomplishing all phases of assigned projects, including project initiation, facilitation, project plan development, quality planning, communications planning, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. (This is meant to be a guide. Duties may vary dependent upon management.)
Essential Position Functions:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated projects and project teams to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and financial parameters.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input and assistance of The Sr. Project Manager/Director.
- Confer with project team, including internal resources and third parties/vendors, to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project team to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Determine project roles of team members based on project requirements, timeframes, and budget.
- Provide support and offer industry specific knowledge/experience based on the customer’s direction and needs.
- Identify the technical approach to be used on assigned project(s).
- Create a clear execution plan with measurable milestones.
- Responsible for recruitment, training/development, and the performance management of the team, under the guidance of the Sr. Project Manager/Director.
- Continuously perform realistic risk assessment, mitigate risks and remove roadblocks independently.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with the customer to ensure consistently high satisfaction levels.
- Continuously deliver outstanding/high quality service and problem resolution to ensure our organization is adhering to the high service levels expected by our customers.
- Ensure the highest level of quality and service is provided to customers.
- Produce regular written project status reports and lead project team meetings as required by project.
- Manage scope creep though client change and internal change orders when applicable.
- Maintain a strong focus on customer service and satisfaction by delivering predictable, repeatable project results.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years of industry related experience required.
- 3+ years' project management experience within the cable TV or related industry.
- Bachelor's degree required. A combination of education and relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Experience with a major MSO or Telecom provider preferred.
- Working knowledge of relevant, project related software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Intermediate to Expert ability with Windows operating systems.
- Expert level ability with Microsoft office applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, peers, et al.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those of a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
TrueNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), read here
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position (H1B, etc.).
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressOlive Branch, MS
ConstructionView all jobs at TrueNet Communications