Project Manager - Telecom
TrueNet Communications Omaha, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Join the TrueNet family as a Project Manager in the Omaha, Nebraska area. As a TrueNet team member you will receive competitive benefits, excellent pay and flexible work schedules. TrueNet is a leading company in the Telecom Industry and always looking for the perfect addition.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading project teams in day-to-day execution of assigned projects. This position is responsible for accomplishing all phases of assigned projects, including project initiation, facilitation, project plan development, quality planning, communications planning, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. This role directly supports a customer requested position and typically manages processes/projects for the customer.
Essential Position Functions:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated projects and project teams to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and financial parameters.
- Identify project requirements, define project deliverables, manage project roles, determine and complete training requirements to meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Based upon assigned project(s), may contribute recommendation(s) to strategic plan, prepare and complete action(s) plan to implement production and high levels of productivity.
- Based upon assigned project(s), team leadership for projects - potentially the selection project team members, communication of job expectations, assign and measure adequate work-flow.
- Work with internal resources, along with external contractors to complete project initiatives.
- Provide support and offer industry specific knowledge/experience based on the customer’s direction and needs.
- Identify the technical approach to be used on assigned project(s).
- Create a clear execution plan with measurable milestones.
- Continuously perform realistic risk assessment, mitigate risks and remove roadblocks independently.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with the customer to ensure consistently high satisfaction levels.
- Continuously deliver outstanding/high quality service and problem resolution to ensure our organization is adhering to the high service levels expected by our customers.
- Ensure the highest level of quality and service is pro
- Produce regular written project status reports and lead project team meetings as required by project.
- Manage scope creep though client change and internal change orders when applicable.
- Maintain effective relationship and communication with customer and project team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years of industry related experience required.
- 3+ years' project management experience within the cable TV or related industry.
- Bachelor's degree required. A combination of education and relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Experience with a major MSO or Telecom provider preferred.
- Working knowledge of relevant, project related software.
- Carrier Backhaul, knowledge of Carrier ASRs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Intermediate to Expert ability with Windows operating systems.
- Expert level ability with Microsoft office applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area.
- Lifting of up to 25 pounds one-third of the time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, peers, et al.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those of a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Depending upon scope of project(s) assigned, travel between 25 – 100% may be required.
- The work environment is that of an office position with minimal to high noise levels.
- The position requires working independently, as well as part of a team.
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others daily.
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires use of all general office equipment.
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
TrueNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), read here
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position (H1B, etc.).
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at TrueNet Communications