Project Coordinator - Telecom
- Expired: June 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a TrueNet team member you will receive competitive benefits, excellent pay and flexible work schedules. TrueNet is a leading company in the Telecom Industry and always looking for the perfect addition.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the coordination projects to ensure execution of all tasks. This role will provide project document management support to cross-functional teams by assisting in the administration, archive and tracking of essential documents of assigned projects. The Project Coordinator will collaborate closely with program managers across departments to provide support for all aspects of and project planning/management. (This is meant to be a guide. Duties may vary dependent upon management.)
Essential Position Functions:
- Establish, maintain, and report on operating data (including revenue, cost or productivity data) related to department or function.
- Provide support and assistance to project manager(s) in completion of all required tasks to meet departmental and project goals as it relates to project document management requirements.
- Ensure project milestones are maintained (including financial and quality milestones where applicable), and that associated work breakdown structure and deliverables are updated as directed by the Project team.
- Track and complete follow-up tasks to keep timelines on schedule.
- Administer ongoing programs, which require collecting, summarizing, and communicating data. Provide instructions for required information and ensure that all required data is submitted on a timely basis.
- Effectively communicate project planning, timelines, progress and critical path issues to program management leaders.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Manage scope creep through client change orders and internal change orders as required.
- Ensure that all project documents are captured, and files are categorized and well organized.
- Generate and analyze weekly production reports and develop new reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associate or Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2+ years of project coordinating experience required. 5+ years' experience as a Sr. Administrative Assistant may be substituted.
- 1+ years drafting/design experience preferred.
- Experience with a major MSO or Telecom Operator is preferred.
- Must be proficient with MS office applications such as Excel and Word.
- Must be proficient with Adobe products.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, peers, et al.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those of a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment includes office and field work with minimal to high noise levels.
- The position requires working independently, as well as part of a team.
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others daily.
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires use of all general office equipment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
TrueNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), read here
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position (H1B, etc.).
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays.
AddressLake Havasu City, AZ
TechnologyView all jobs at TrueNet Communications