Registered Dietitian BILINGUAL IN SPANISH
TrueCare San Marcos, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Registered Dietitian I - Bilingual Spanish
Location: San Marcos Pediatrics
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
TrueCare is more than just a place to work; it feels like home. Sound like a fit? We'd love to hear from you!
The Registered Dietitian (RD) I counsels individuals and groups on nutrition, healthy eating habits and goal setting. The RD I is responsible for providing nutrition and breastfeeding education to WIC participants and/or Truecare patients and assisting with the development, implementation, and evaluation of core nutrition components to ensure quality services.
- Bachelor's degree in food and nutrition services, nutrition sciences, deitetics or related field.
- Completion of a Dietetic Intership or other training program that is accredited by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
- Knowledge of normal, therapeutic and community nutrition.
- Knowledge and experience in nutrition education and interventions.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Join our TrueCare team and receive a superior benefit package featuring flexible options to fit your lifestyle:
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision coverage with low co-pays
- Employer paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Supplemental Life and AD&D coverage at competitive group rates
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program for financial planning, taxes and other life issues
- Education benefits to further your passion
- Retirement Savings Plan with discretionary employer match to eligible participants
- National Health Corps. Loan repayment approved site
At Truecare, we put your health first. Our compassionate team understands your needs and provides a heartfelt welcome to each and every person who walks through our doors.
Visit truecare.org to learn more! Health Inside. Come in! Salud Adentro. Bienvenido!
TrueCare is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
AddressSan Marcos, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at TrueCare