Job Title: Pharmacy Tech II - Bilingual in Spanish
Shift is 40 hours a week, 8 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday, on Saturday 8- 12
TrueCare is more than just a place to work; it feels like home. Sound like a fit? We'd love to hear from you!
The Pharmacy Technician II is responsible for assisting pharmacists with follow up for chronic diseases, scheduling, and reviewing prescription requests. The Pharmacy Technician II is also responsible for providing timely and accurate provision of medications to patients; preparing, packaging, documenting and labeling drug products; maintaining the robotic filling system; and auditing the 340B prescriptions from 340B vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Pharmacy Technicians.
- At least two (3) years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, generic drug names, and pharmaceutical calculations, and ability to assume responsibility for coordinating drug inventory control in medical clinics.
- Computer proficiency with pharmacy, Practice Management and Electronic Health Record systems, and the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish- speak and write
- Knowledge of community health centers, public assistance programs, state and federal regulations,
- and managed care systems.
- Current California Pharmacy Technician License issued by the Board of Pharmacy
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Healthcare Providers
Join our TrueCare team and receive a superior benefit package featuring flexible options to fit your lifestyle:
* Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision coverage with low co-pays
* Free Life and AD&D coverage
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Free Assistant Programs for financial planning, taxes and other life issues
* Education benefits to further your passion
* Roth IRA and traditional retirement plans with discretionary company matches
* National Health Corps Loan Repayment approved
At Truecare, we put your health first. Our compassionate team understands your needs and provides a heartfelt welcome to each and every person who walks through our doors.
Visit truecare.org to learn more! Health Inside. Come in! Salud Adentro. Bienvenido!