Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for performing incoming and final inspections of Aircraft/air-frame material and the required documentation per the customer's requirements
- Implement and maintain a cycle count program
- Document and update processes and procedures and future compliance
- Maintain QMS standards while promoting process improvement
- Able to read and understand trace documentation and knowledgeable FAR's.
- Be familiar with the different Maintenance Release forms such as 8130's, EASA Form One, Canadian Form one, etc
- Familiarity in Aviation Experience a Must
- Warehouse Exp a Plus
- Inventory experience a Plus
- Haz Mat Certified a Must
Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background Screening.