True Vision Enterprises one of the fastest growing event marketing and promotional advertising firms in the Orange area is looking for YOU to join their customer support and satisfaction team as a full time Customer Service & Consumer Sales Representative!
If you’ve got a willingness to succeed and a great head on your shoulders and you feel you can handle the major responsibilities below, what are you waiting for?
Customer Service & Consumer Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Travel to retail locations throughout Orange to attend in-store promotional marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and close sales of client products.
- Delivering interesting and exciting product presentations and outlining key product benefits to consumers with the goal of increasing product awareness and driving sales on behalf of brands represented
- Providing an exceptional customer face to face experience.
- Providing product and customer service support with the goal of informing customers and making sales of featured products.
- Responsible for product branding, advertising, and promotion.
- Working with on-site customer service management team to deal with media relations, business communications, success stories
Ideal candidates for the Customer Service & Consumer Sales Representative role will possess the following personal traits that will best help them to successfully perform the essential functions of this role. We provide a full-time, permanent position with flexible hours and a competitive hourly compensation with performance bonuses. Full training will be provided so a culture fit is key!
Core Competencies of the Customer Service & Consumer Sales Representative:
- Initiative - Be excited to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - You have a willingness to lead, take charge, offer opinions and direction.
- Dependability - You must be reliable, responsible, and dependable.
- Social Orientation - The desire to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail is essential
- Cooperation - Be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
Think you have what it takes?
Requirements of the Customer Service & Consumer Sales Representative:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a retail, hospitality, customer service, customer support and a customer based satisfaction role is an asset, however, paid training will be provided so entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Needs strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Travel to on-site promotional advertising areas throughout the Orange area will be a requirement in this role.
True Vision Enterprises