We are seeking a Client Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. You will be the customer's sole point of contact to ensure their needs are exceeded by building and fostering long-lasting, successful and trusting relationships. Customer needs and experience is our #1 focus and priority!
- Customer focus - ability to understand customer needs & propose solutions that meet them
- Build customer relationships: Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Educate customers on the newest advances in technology that our client's offer
- General understanding of product knowledge and True Vision services
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
True Vision Provides:
- Weekly compensation: $13-$16/hr
- Weekly bonuses
- Rapid advancement opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- Full paid one on one training
- Major Holidays off
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to work as part of a team within the assigned group and cross-functionally
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on their next company, but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - Apply Today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. True Vision Enterprises does not participate in any of the following: door to door, business to business, telemarketing, and call center.