IA Privacy Analyst/SME 3
True Team Partner Fort Deterick, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title - IA Privacy Analyst/SME 3
The most security-conscious organizations trust our client to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of our client's culture and see what sets us apart! Our client offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based in Ft. Detrick MD.
The IA Privacy Analyst/SME 3 will serve in an ISSO support role and perform tasks related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A) and cybersecurity under DHA to obtain and maintain Authorizations to Operate (ATOs) for assigned DoD medical systems (i.e., applications, networks, devices). This position will be part of a team developing recommended courses of action needed to transition current policies and procedures to the DHA RMF-approved processes.
- Provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity. Problems are broadly defined and solutions require the continuation of specialized theories and knowledge.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on one or more technologies/skills related to A&A activities.
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
- Actively lead and participate in regular A&A status meetings with government and contract personnel to facilitate progress and address potential issues of RMF system efforts.
- Participate in sessions aimed at identifying, planning, and executing strategies in response to emerging cybersecurity/RMF policies.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of evolving security and risk management standards and communicate and apply relevant changes to existing processes.
Day-to-day tasks may include the following:
- Develop, update, and/or review RMF documentation to include Security Plans, Implementation Plans, Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and Risk Assessment Reports.
- Assess system compliance against NIST, DoD, and DHA security requirements to include the NIST 800-53 controls and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Requirements Guides (SRGs).
- Produce evidence as necessary to support compliance status of NIST, DoD, and DHA security requirements.
- Work with system administrators, engineers, and developers to create or update system/site policies, procedures, and process guides.
- Coordinate with other system SMEs to identify and develop authorization boundary diagrams, architecture diagrams, and hardware and software inventories.
- Analyze vulnerability scans of information systems and assist in remediation tasks.
- Lead or attend meetings with SDD stakeholders to discuss statuses of efforts.
- Submit weekly reports to DHA leadership regarding system/program status.
- BS degree, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
- 4 years of experience with Cybersecurity / Information Technology.
- Demonstrated experience with Risk Management Framework (experience under DHA a plus).
- Demonstrated efficiency and experience in RMF package development, including POA&Ms (mitigation statements), Security Plans, Risk Assessments, system/site policies, procedures, and processes, architecture diagrams, and hardware/software inventories.
- Experience in assessing systems using NIST 800-53 and/or DISA STIGs and SRGs.
- Excellent customer service and organization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with NIST publications.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- DoD 8570-compliant (CompTIA Security+ certified).
- Ability to obtain OS certification or complete approved related training within 180 days of hire.
- Ability to travel up to 25-35%.
- A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required.
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access classified Information, which requires a US citizenship.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with eMASS.
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Host Based Security System (HBSS).
- Experience in RMF policy development and strategy implementation.
- Knowledge in Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS).
- Knowledge in one or more of the following technologies:
- Medical devices
- Network Devices
- Databases – MS SQL, Oracle
- VMWare – Virtualization
Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Our client participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with our client will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Our client and its subsidiaries are committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Our client will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-800-283-1911. If you require relay service assistance, please click on the following link to review information on your state’s relay service: http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/dro/trsphonebk.html
Our client is an EEO/AA employer.
Powered by JazzHR
True Team Partner
AddressFort Deterick, MD
Real EstateView all jobs at True Team Partner