Seeking a motivated and knowledgeable nurse practitioner with a desire to work in substance abuse treatment and more specifically, opiate treatment in a part time position.
- Possess a DEA waiver allowing them to prescribe buprenorphine (Suboxone)
- Be able to work well with others
- Possess knowledge of medications such as buprenorphine & methadone and be willing to continue education in the field
- Be dependable and punctual
- Assess new clients admitting into the program and help make a determination which medication suits them best
- Frequently meet with current patients to monitor progress, analyze drug screens & make decisions regarding the best course of action for their treatment
- Work with other medical and clinical providers to develop tx plans for clients
There are other minor but necessary attributes and qualifications for the job which will be discussed during the job interview.
The available shifts are flexible. Looking for someone for 3-15 hrs per week anytime within our regular business hours. Our office hours are Mon-Fri from 5:00 am - 2:00 pm. As long as your availability is between those hours we are willing to work with your schedule.
True North has an energetic and upbeat work environment. Our staff is committed to making a difference in the opioid epidemic and we are hoping to find another to bring their knowledge and skills to add upon what we are currently doing.