Front Desk Associate
- Posted: 9 days ago
- $15 Hourly
Eligible for the Quarterly Bonus Program!
True North Hotel Group, an award-winning management and development company, is seeking a Front Desk Associate to join our team at our Hilton Garden Inn & SpringHill Suites in Devens, Massachusetts. This family-owned organization has a uniquely remarkable culture and is conveniently headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
What do we have to offer? Excellent healthcare benefits, work-life balance (paid time off, flexibility, family atmosphere), 401k with matching, great team members and more!
So, what is the role and requirements? Looking for an individual who is attentive to detail, has a high interest in customer satisfaction and values communication.
- Greets guests and checks them into hotel, issuing room keys, directing guests to rooms and other areas.
- Responds to guest questions either in person or over the phone
- Fulfills guests’ needs, ensuring their stay is as enjoyable as possible; assists with dining, entertainment, and transportation reservations, as needed.
- Resolves guest problems/complaints
- Clerical duties including answering phone calls, taking messages, entering reservations, filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance
We look forward to hearing from you!
True North is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Full time and part time positions available
True North Hotel Group Inc
TourismView all jobs at True North Hotel Group Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?