Regional Vice President, Business Development (Remote - US ONLY)
You’re looking for a new challenge. You want to be in an industry that’s doing good things in the world—and you’re an experienced sales pro who is ready to close deals and grow business. If this sounds like you, our Regional Vice President of Business Development role might be your new gig.
As Regional Vice President of Business Development for True North, you will identify, cultivate and establish new relationships with the marketing decision makers for large healthcare providers. You will have the opportunity to work with prospective clients, learning about their business, identifying their needs and applying True North’s capabilities to create and present integrated marketing solutions that connect your prospects with their audiences in meaningful and effective ways.
Reporting directly to and working closely with our President and CEO, you will have the opportunity to have a direct and meaningful impact on the growth of the organization while working with an amazing team. This role offers uncapped commission and the ability to grow and cultivate a significant book of business. We are looking for someone who is energetic, determined, flexible, self-motivated, strategic, organized, articulate, thorough and a concise communicator.
As Regional Vice President of Business Development at True North, you won’t push products—you’ll design marketing strategies designed to achieve unique business objectives for each prospective client you engage. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference and grow your career, we’d love to hear from you!
Regional Vice President of Business Development Requirements
- An understanding of the sales process from beginning to end with proven ability to:
- Identify sales targets and build organized prospecting plans
- Set meetings with key decision makers and influencers, and qualify opportunities
- Develop custom proposals that align our marketing capabilities with client objectives
- Thoughtfully manage the buying journey through a high attention to detail, an appropriate sense of urgency, and accurate forecasting to leadership
- Build strong relationships both internal and externally
- Negotiate and close 6 to 7-figure new business opportunities and qualified opportunities, and close six-figure new business relationships
- Must have Marketing and or Agency experience, selling to Healthcare industry
- Experience in selling complex digital marketing solutions, including agency relationships, SEO solutions, email marketing solutions, patient acquisition campaigns, and content marketing strategies within Healthcare sales a must.
- An understanding of consumer behavior trends, specifically in healthcare, and familiarity with how integrated marketing strategies drive engagement and conversions
- Familiarity with CRM and automation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to perform and present in high-pressure situations
- Self-motivated and inquisitive personality, with a proactive commitment to customer service and problem solving approach to sales
- A minimum of 5 years healthcare or marketing sales experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing, communications, finance, economics or a related field
- Willingness and ability to travel for client and prospect meetings, as well as conferences, and work exclusively from a home office when not traveling; Current travel expectation is under 10% of time, but subject to change
Who We Are
True North Custom is a healthcare marketing agency focused on digital and content marketing strategies.
We primarily support two key client initiatives - driving service line volumes and building brands - through integrated strategies that thoughtfully blend the right mix of digital advertising, content marketing, SEO initiatives, print, social media engagement, provider marketing and more.
We believe excellence, stewardship, transparency and continuous improvement drive the best possible outcomes on our clients’ behalf.
What We Offer
- The Regional Vice President of Business Development role has uncapped commission opportunity
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work schedules and 100% remote work
- A customer-centric culture that embraces excellence, urgency, diversity, creativity and open communication
- A collaborative environment that fosters mutual respect and enhanced results
- Cultivation of each team member’s talent and leadership abilities through continuing education, and a commitment to offering opportunities for internal career growth. We encourage and embrace new ideas and perspectives from every member of our team.
Powered by JazzHR
True North CustomChattanooga, TN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.