Outside Sales Professional
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose and Objective:
Our Sales Professionals are expert lead generators and closers. They work with prospects and clients to develop integrated print and digital marketing and communications programs, fostering and growing client relationships. In this role, you are a trusted strategist who understands the most effective application of marketing tactics that solve business problems and drive results.
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional with extensive and proven new business development experience, a deep understanding of the healthcare industry, and a fierce desire to secure new business and help clients find success. Successful candidates will bring a rolodex of relationships with marketing executives in acute care hospitals, dentistry, imaging, cosmetics, large physician practices, or a related healthcare category. We value energy, passion, tenacity, and creativity. If working for an organization that is dedicated to making a difference is where you want to be, then this is the position for you.
- Generating new opportunities through strategic prospecting that yields qualified leads and accelerates the sales cycle.
- Conducting consultative discovery meetings with prospective clients to understand business needs and key objectives.
- Creating and delivering proposals for campaigns that will effectively satisfy defined marketing objectives.
- Securing new contracts.
- Scheduling prospect meetings via telephone and traveling for in-person meetings.
- Collaborating with True North’s Account Managers to build relationships with existing clients, bolstering retention and account growth.
- Attending events, trade shows and other opportunities to network and promote True North’s products and services.
- Leading new client orientations.
- Providing sales reporting and forecasting to executive management.
Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing, communications, finance, economics or related field.
- A minimum of five years healthcare or marketing campaign sales experience.
- Proven and measurable ability to successfully close new business opportunities.
- Experience in selling complex digital marketing solutions, including SEO, email marketing campaigns, lead generation and conversion campaigns, paid search and social media campaigns, and website design and development.
- Familiarity with CRM and automation tools.
- Proven success in selling services and solutions.
- The ability to close new business and perform in high-pressure situations.
- Self-motivated personality with commitment to customer service.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively for client and prospect meetings.
*This is a remote (work from home) position
About the company:
True North Custom provides strategic marketing solutions for healthcare organizations nationwide. Using custom content and precision digital targeting, we support the growth and brand objectives of healthcare organizations and move healthcare consumers to action.
Powered by JazzHR
True North Custom
BusinessView all jobs at True North Custom