Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a perm/direct-hire role. No C2C. Candidates must be local to Kansas City. Hybrid work
Newly created position! This established KC company is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst with strong experience in Power BI.
This highly visible role will work directly with the executives to Create innovative executive dashboards, scorecards, and weekly/monthly reports on the status of key business measurements. This information will help to drive strategic business decisions through detailed analytics, insights, and real-time reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and financial results.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources and maintain databases.
- Filter and “clean” data as required.
- Utilize analytics, queries, and reporting to identify big data trends within market and product segments.
- Integrate various data sets. Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Identify areas for improvement and increased sales opportunities to meet yearly revenue projections through various comparative analytics, statistical and data mining techniques.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years experience with PowerBI
True North ConsultingWhy Work Here?
This is a long-standing KC Company that is incredibly employee-centric. They have very low turnoer
True North Consulting is a leading search firm in the Midwest. Go to www.truenorthkc.com to apply for this job and view over 1000 other positions!