Senior Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Design and implement robust, scalable web-based solutions to business requirements.
- Develop plans and estimates for project deliverables.
- Participate in definition and clarification of business and product requirements and drive technical/solution approaches to satisfy requirements.
- Communicate progress, issues and risks in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with development team members on architecture/design, task sharing and problem solving.
- Contribute towards the improvement of software development processes (version control, code reviews, unit testing, build/release, automation, etc).
- Provide technical mentoring and support to junior team members.
- Promote software engineering best practices.
- Protect the confidentiality of sensitive and/or proprietary company and customer information.
- Support and promote company's values through positive interactions with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Proficient knowledge of application design patterns and object-oriented design. Proficiency with .NET/C# development.
- 5+ years of experience in professional coding and software development.
- 3+ years in web application development working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and using ORM suites including NHibernate and/or Entity Framework.
- Solid understanding of APIs and REST.
- Experience in cloud-based services like AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud.
- Proficiency with a range of development tools including Visual Studio, Git, Resharper, etc.
- Experience with unit testing, Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able to collaborate effectively in a team environment with a wide range of personality types.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and business processes at the drop of a hat.
- Experience developing applications for payroll or accounting industries is a major plus!
True North Consultants, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at True North Consultants, Inc.