Retail Sales Consultant
True Network Solutions Pine Bluff, AR
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Walmart- Service Pro- Retail Sales Consultant- job post
True Network Solution, Inc.
Full Job Description
We’re looking for a passionate go-getter who can help customers sort through technology service options and hash out a plan that’s right for them. Part sales expert, part customer service guru, our consultants build trust, explain services and strive to meet all of the customer’s needs. As our in-store (Walmart) Service Pro, you will interact with customers shopping for technology and help them find the complete service solutions, such as 24/7 In-Home Tech support and device set-up.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of 6 -12 months working experience in the Retail industry
· 2+ years of Customer Service Experience
· Basic Knowledge and Experience w/ Computers, Phones, Tablets, and Consumer Electronics
· Basic Knowledge and Experience w/ Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive and Relevant Software Applications
· Must pass comprehensive background check and drug screen
· Basic Knowledge of tablets and cell phones (ex: iPhones, iPads)
· Basic Knowledge of Smart Home products such as, Alexa, Google Home, Mesh networks, Doorbell camera, smart plugs etc.
· Bilingual Spanish-speaking Preferred
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
a. Provide comprehensive product and service solutions for customers buying new technology.
b. Assist customers at the counter and over the phone with computer related questions.
c. Research and resolve client issues by completing basic diagnostic test to determine product needs
d. Analyze and diagnose computer systems to determine product needs and service solutions.
e. Reach and surpass target revenue for sales of service solutions.
f. Facilitate in-store sales, upgrades, installations, and services.
a. Excellent customer service skills to communicate client needs effectively and provide quality service
b. Interact with clients; communicating technological issues meanwhile searching for solutions.
c. Communicate and educate customers on proper and optimal use of their new product.
d. Daily communications with Management to ensure quality in service and customer satisfaction.
e. Demonstrate professional courtesy to ensure a comfortable environment for clients.
f. Excel at initiating and closing sales transactions and providing solution-driven customer service.
a. Provide technical support to ensure client comfort with purchased electronics.
b. Work in a fast-paced retail environment performing computer-related services and technical support.
c. Provide technical support to end-users in hardware/software proficiency as needed.
d. Provide technical support to associates, clients, and installers as it relates to resolving service issues.
f. Connect clients with appropriate Technical Support for more intensive assistance
g. Work in a team-oriented environment to provide customers with technical support and PC repair.
· Pay $11.00-$12.00 per hour
· Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
· Additional earning opportunities with commissions
· Dental, Health, and Vision insurance
· Paid time off
· Monday to Friday
True Network Solutions
AddressPine Bluff, AR
RetailView all jobs at True Network Solutions