Office Manager Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. This position will start as part-time trial then become full-time.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks in order to keep the office looking and running smoothly
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Real Estate experience or knowledge is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer savvy and document creation/editing knowledge necessary
True Lifestyle Homes LLCWhy Work Here?
Family based business expanding, grow with us and be a part of our ohana.Possibility for promotions, priority given internally.
640 Piilani StreetHilo, HI
BusinessView all jobs at True Lifestyle Homes LLC