Are you a highly skilled sales professional who possesses the ability to be part of a team? Do you want to be part of an industry-leading company that values you for all U do?
True Homes is experiencing RECORD BREAKING real estate sales volume and we are looking to add a new Inside Sales Specialist to our team in the Union County/Monroe, NC area. True Homes has been awarded the “Best Place to Work" recognition for 2017, 2018, and 2019! We are also honored to have been recognized as a National Housing Quality GOLD Builder.
What you’ll do: Play an important role in our inside sales department helping us process inbound lead registrations and inbound sales inquiries as well as performing outbound sales activities. The Inside Sales Specialist is also responsible for providing support to each of our sales advisors across the Carolinas. You will be using your persuasive skills to create value around True Homes and coordinate clients meetings with our on-site advisors.
- Persuasive selling skills and salesmanship acumen preferred
- Goal oriented and ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales metrics
- Experience in telephone sales and inbound/outbound sales in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis required
- Strong ability to build relationships and follow-up
- Ability to work in fast paced environment within a team-centered environment required
- Base compensation based upon experience
- High School diploma or GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are looking to join a team that values you and if you want to be part of a company that takes a new approach to home building with a great workplace culture, please apply now!
True Homes offers a highly competitive salary in addition to benefits including health and vision program and company paid dental, Life & AD&D, short-term and long-term disability and 18 days of paid time off in your first year.
Employment with True Homes is contingent on the ability to successfully pass a drug screen and background check.