We have an exciting Training Specialist opportunity at True! This individual will be responsible training adults for our client on various aspects of technology in the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry.
At True Group, Inc. we offer our employees a rewarding culture, professional growth, upward mobility and the opportunity to maintain a strong earning potential. If you are motivated by a dynamic teaching environment, seeing growth in others, contributing to improving training, and stretching yourself to learn and teach new things, you could be a great fit at True. This role will be out of our Oak Brook, IL or Tempe, AZ office.
- Co-facilitate a 3-day training curriculum, designed and written for the operations technology individuals who are employed by our client and their franchisees.
- Assess both knowledge and skills of employees through observation, interview, and survey.
- Interface directly with vendors, help desks and field personnel.
- Maintain training facility and equipment as needed. (i.e., update lab equipment with current software versions, ensure all equipment is working properly, etc.)
- Keeping abreast of current and upcoming procedural issues/changes.
- Communicate topics effectively by properly understanding the needs of the audience and target the sessions to meet the participants’ education and skill levels.
- Leverage creativity and utilize a wide variety of teaching techniques, such as case study, role playing, group activities, icebreaker exercises, etc. to deliver a training program that engages learners and increases retention.
- Measure post training performance gaps to identify opportunities for continuous improvement with an emphasis on achieving business results.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to regularly update content ensuring materials and training delivery reflects current organizational processes and resource capabilities.
- Contribute to overall training team effectiveness by asking questions, offering insight, providing project support and learning to deliver courses.
- Move beyond the role of deliverer of training to a facilitator of learning, content curator, information manager, and builder of learning communities.
- Design and present learning not as a discrete event—a training course—but as a process that engages learners in a variety of ways over time through formal and informal channels.
- Demonstrate the value and impact of learning by using metrics that are meaningful to business and use data analysis to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of learning and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Communications, Education, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-4 years of experience as a corporate trainer or other type of educator.
- Dynamic presentation and facilitation skills delivering instructor-led material.
- Commitment to customer service excellence.
- Great energy - outstanding interpersonal, consultative, and influencing skills.
- Ability and willingness to receive coaching and feedback.
- Familiarity with training needs analysis: job function analysis, task analysis and audience analysis.
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish (written and verbal) is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity of Point of Sale (POS) systems and equipment a plus, but not required.
True is a certified woman-owned IT services company dedicated to our motto of being True to our People and True to our Clients. We are a single source provider with services including Managed Services, flyby®, Business Process Outsourcing, Help Desk Outsourcing, and Retail Solutions, and our clients range across multiple industries and various locations around the globe.
At True, We Advise. We Train. We Do.
For more information, please visit www.truegroup.net.