- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
True Connection Communities is looking for a housekeeper to perform housekeeping/cleaning duties in resident apartments and common areas of the community.
True Connection Communities (TCC) is a rapidly growing Senior Housing platform focused on the Active Adult and Independent Living segments of the business. At TCC, every day is an opportunity at our Senior Living Community for all our team members to make lasting connections with each other, residents, and resident’s families in a profound and personal way. At True Connection Communities, you’ll find opportunities to impact lives whether you have direct contact with residents, or support or lead someone who does. TCC is a part of the Green Courte Residential Holdings family.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout assigned rooms in senior living community.
- Cleans resident apartments, including but not limited to, vacuuming, mopping, disinfecting, dusting, emptying trash, making beds and linen service where applicable.
- Removes linens, towels, bedspreads, and blankets for laundering as needed.
- Places and neatly tucks clean sheets and blankets on beds and replaces pillowcases.
- Picks up and empties trash containers.
- Loads washers and dryers and folds sheets and towels in laundry room as needed.
- Interacts with residents, potential residents, and family members, ensuring a positive service experience.
- Notifies appropriate management of any hazardous or safety issues, change in resident status, and other situations that would warrant attention.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Benefit of working for us based on eligibility
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance offered
- 401k Program
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Staff development courses & free online training courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Bonus Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a variety of personalities.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to remain discreet and respect the privacy of residents, tenants, and/or guests.
- Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously.
The Housekeeper works within the Senior Living Community, where there may be possible exposure to communicable diseases and infection, exposure to latex, possible exposure to blood-borne pathogens, possible exposure to various chemical, infectious, or biological hazards, and possible exposure to pets.
True Connection Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, or other protected status, as established by Federal or State laws.
True Connection Communities complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities.
True Connection Communities is a Drug-Free/Smoke-Free Workplace.
True Connection Communities - Grace Pointe
AddressOklahoma City, OK
Get fresh Housekeeper jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.