Performance Marketing Manager
True Communications Sausalito, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
True Communications: Performance Marketing Manager
Background: TRUE Communications is the #1 marketing agency for outdoor sports and technology, having fostered 5+ year relationships with brands like Rapha, Wahoo, Zwift, Canyon Bicycles, and Halo Neuroscience. On July 1 the TRUE Communications founder started a new, in-stealth performance marketing agency, which already has four clients — and we need to hire fast. Essentially, this is your opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing business from the ground floor on up.
Your background: we are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic growth marketing expert to help us drive ROAS and conversion rate improvements for our clients, which include a science-backed performance nutrition company not yet released, and a luxury cycling brand looking to enter the US Market. Your work will ensure that our clients find better “product//marketing fit,” whereby our clients can use analytics to tie marketing investment to revenue, and maximize efficiency of spend at every opportunity.
Summary: Our new agency is focused on data-driven performance marketing to complement the story-driven marketing that has been a hallmark of TRUE Communications for over 15 years. We need an experienced individual to build and lead a team of growth marketers who can help new products earn their first $100M in revenue as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Optimize cost per lead and cost per initiate checkout for our clients using Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Email/CRM.
- Develop, scale, and optimize comprehensive content campaigns driven through paid advertising platforms like Facebook, Google, and Amazon.
- Build data driven target audience descriptions for clients using surveys and paid media to amplify.
- Audit and optimize new & existing ad campaigns to ensure KPIs are met such as budget spend, timelines, CPL, CPA, ROI, and ROAS - both short and long term.
- Identify new opportunities to increase client conversions
- Analyze clients’ sales data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental tests to board-level-approved marketing strategies
- Deploy, verify, and troubleshoot traffic and conversion tracking capabilities for clients using UTM’s and pixels
- Perform audience research, audience building, and ad creation
- 3+ years’ experience in performance or growth marketing
- Obsession with using data to drive marketing decision making
- Strong growth and performance marketing track record, with examples of results from previous campaigns you’ve worked on
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business manager, Google Tag Manager
- Early morning: speak with outdoor equipment brand about the best way that they can project manage the launch of their latest product
- Morning: collaborate with a team member to create survey that will help an outdoor nutrition brand better understand their customers’ pain points
- Before lunch: meet with your boss (and the agency’s CEO) to discuss the best ways to best manage KPIs across Prospecting, Remarketing, and Conversion.
- Lunch: that’s up to you! With COVID, our teammate Rebecca loves making quinoa casserole.
- Early afternoon: Optimize campaigns across all clients in Facebook Business Manager trying to uncover the exact reason why Cost Per Lead seems to be declining
- Mid afternoon: use a PivotTable to create a prospect/customer insights report to share with the CEO of a new apparel brand in preparation for an upcoming board meeting.
- Late afternoon: Meet with an affiliate marketing expert to develop a collaborative marketing strategy to aid in the launch of a historic cycling company in the US.
- Early evening: Have a remote beer with your colleagues to prep for your evening routine, working out, enjoying your life. We care most about people at our agency.
- 100% Remote is an option; as-is an office in Sausalito, CA or Boulder, CO
- Full-time interesting work, with included health benefits
- ~ Available during work hours to service our clients (which include a science-backed performance nutrition company not yet released, and a luxury cycling brand looking to enter the US Market).
True CommunicationsWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO and fun, fast-paced working environment.
TRUE Communications is the #1 marketing agency for outdoor sports and technology, having fostered 5+ year relationships with brands like Rapha, Wahoo, Zwift, Canyon Bicycles, and Halo Neuroscience. On July 1 the TRUE Communications founder started a new, in-stealth performance marketing agency, which already has four clients — and we need to hire fast. Essentially, this is your opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing business from the ground floor on up.
200 Gate 5 Road #103Sausalito, CA