True Changes Behavior Therapy, provider of therapeutic, in-home ABA services, is actively seeking a licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our growing, caring team!
The successful candidate will have a Master's Degree in a field related to Child Psychology, Behavior, etc. and be a certified BCBA by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (required) as well as being licensed by the state of New York as a Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) (preferred).
Essential functions of this position include:
- Conduct assessments (initial/ongoing) for children diagnosed with ASD
- Develop socially significant treatment plans containing specific, observable, and measurable goals.
- Design behavior intervention plans
- Provide weekly, direct supervision of behavioral technicians.
- Clinically analyze data and make any necessary changes to ensure the patient is progressing towards independence, success, and happiness.
- Provide parent training to caregivers.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Willingness to accept guidance and supervision to correct any identified areas which need improvement.
Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.