Assistant Warehouse Supervisor
- Posted: over a month ago
True Brands, a company specializing in the design, import, and distribution of high-end beverage lifestyle products, is seeking an Assistant Warehouse Supervisor to join our Indianapolis distribution center team. We are a fast-growing, creativity-driven, consumer product company with over 25,000 customers worldwide. Our team consists of intelligent, creative, and driven individuals who love working together. Check out our website (www.truebrands.com) to learn more about our products.
Due to our explosive growth and recent expansion, True Brands is seeking a bilingual Assistant Warehouse Supervisor who is a team player, willing to pitch in wherever necessary, get their hands dirty, and help grow with the company. True Brands operates in an environment free of egos, stubbornness, and entitlement. We promote growth both personally and professionally while helping to develop skills and having a lot of fun! This is a dynamic role in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment.
As the Assistant Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for operational leadership in partnership with the Warehouse Manager and Head of Distribution and Operations. A successful candidate will be able to maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, provide leadership to an efficient and safe team, and develop the warehouse team while providing impeccable customer service to our clients. A qualified candidate should possess working knowledge and expertise in distribution, shipping, and logistics. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to continue growing their career.
- Assist with the supervision of the warehouse team and effective operation of picking, packing, shipping, receiving, and inventory control areas
- Support the Warehouse Manager in the safe, efficient, and fiscally responsible operation of the warehouse
- Oversee and take part in the preparation of items for shipping, receiving, storing, and inventory control
- Direct and be an active participant in incoming and outgoing shipping activities, which will include lifting, sorting, and carrying materials while ensuring accuracy, completeness, and timely processing
- Review shipping discrepancies as needed and work to rectify problems with applicable team members
- Review records for accuracy and compliance with established procedures
- Assist with inventory counts
- Assist in the selection, training, motivation, discipline, and review of team members
- Order warehouse supplies when needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bilingual Required (English & Spanish)
- Minimum 2+ years of progressive experience in a warehouse leadership role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with warehouse computer equipment
- Outgoing and personable with the ability to communicate with all levels within the company
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to operate distribution center warehouse equipment
- WMS experience a plus
We require all applicants to please complete a Predictive Index Assessment. By creating objective measures of both the job and the candidate, we inoculate ourselves against any bias. Please see below for the link.
We are only able to hire applicants in the following states, please take this into consideration before applying. If you are planning on moving to one of the states we can hire in, please be sure to note that on your applications: Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at True Brands