Class A drivers run southeast short haul - home every weekend with average weekly pay of $1200-$1400.
Drivers leave out on Monday morning and are back Friday nights.
Drivers are paid 30% of load with average driver earning $1200-$1400/week.
Dry van 100% no touch and 75% drop and hook
Will only run MS, AL, GA, TN, SC, NC & FL
Benefits kick in after 90 days with medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation and holiday pay
1 day orientation so we get you running - $125 pay for orientation
Basic driver requirements:
- Must have 12 months of verifiable Class A driving experience in the last 36 months-local, regional & OTR
- No more than three moving violations in the last 3 years - note this includes citations and warnings.
- No more than one serious moving violations in the past 3 years - 15+, reckless/careless and following too closely
- No more than two preventable incidents/accidents in the last 36 months - this includes DOT preventable recordable - only accidents that have $5000 in damage or more apply
- No DUI in any type of vehicle in last 10 years
- No drug refusal or failed in last 7 years and will be reviewed by safety
- Experience must be Class A CDL but we will NOT include logging
So earn OTR pay and be home every weekend without having to touch any freight. If interested, please submit your application and we will get you running ASAP.