Class A OTR drivers starting average pay of $.47CPM (including average wait time accessorial) on 2600-2800 miles per week.
Over half our drivers earn $.51CPM based on performance goals
All trucks are 2017-2019 KW 680 Auto and come with 2500W inverter, double bunk, fridge and are governed at 65.
Will accept auto restrictions
Drivers must have a minimum of six months verifiable Class A OTR experience
Annual driver pay is $70,000/Year
Most drivers get home every 14-21 days and earn 1 day off for every 6 days out with a maximum of 28 days out.
Orientation pay of $250 upon completion of orientation and acceptance of first run
Great benefits including medical, 401K with matching, vacation and holiday pay.
100% of our freight is reefer freight and 100% no touch.
Rider and pets allowed from Day One
Average load is 700 miles
- Must be at least 21 years old with at least 6 months verifiable Class A OTR experience in the last three years
- Have no serious moving violations in the past three years such as
- Careless/Reckless driving
- Violations involving drugs or alcohol
- Violations for hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to report an accident
- May not have speeding in excess of 15 MPH
- No DOT Reportable, Preventable accident
- May not have more than two non-serious moving violations in the last three years and no more than three in the last three years
- Have no more than two preventable non-reportable accidents in the last three years
Our drivers run consistently average 2600-2800 week in and week out - we don’t promise the moon but we keep our word and that is why our turnover rate is in the top 5% for reefer carriers.