Class A OTR drivers looking for lease purchase that matches your revenue with your expenses and gives you a $1 buyout at the end of the lease.
Great selection of trucks from KW-900s, Freightliner Cascadias or New Model Volvos - your choice.
We will take auto restrictions
95% of freight is no touch and 50% drop and hook dry van freight
Drivers will run 90% of freight below I-40 (there is a 10% of the freight that will go as far north as Baltimore but almost all freight will run I-40 and south cost to cost
The average load is 900 miles with drivers running 2700-3200 miles per week
Starting pay is $1.02 + FSC on all miles loaded and empty - with a raise of $.01CPM every six months until caps out at $1.07 + FSC on all miles
Starting weekly gross comes to $3400-$4200/WK
Truck payment is based on mileage on trucks and there is only a base rate of $145/WK with mileage pay of $.23CPM; therefore, if you take a week off all you owe is $145.
Also, maintenance and warranty program covers all preventative maintenance and all repairs - anything from oil changes to new tires.
Company pays all of the following:
- All tolls
- Also Pre-Pass
- Bobtail insurance
- Physical Damage Insurance
- Additionally also offer medical, dental, vision and other insurance programs
In order to qualify driver must meet the following requirements:
- 23 years old with at least one year Class A OTR verifiable driving experience in the last four years
- No DOT Reportable Accidents in the last 3 years
- No felonies in last ten years and misdemeanors will be looked at in a case by case basis
- No DUIs in a personal vehicle in last 10 years and only 1 in lifetime
- Can never have DUI in commercial vehicle and can never have failed or refused a DOT drug or alcohol test ever
- Applicant must live south of I-40 or if live north of I-40 must live within 25 miles of I-40
- May not have any more than 2 moving violations in the last three years (but none of them can be major)
- May not have any more than 2 accidents/incidents of any kind in the last three years
- May have a combination of three of the above (two moving violations and one accident)
So if want to own your truck at the end of the lease for $1, get great miles and money and be able to take some time off without being bankrupt with a missing payment this is the LP for you.