RealTruck, a Truck Hero company, specializes in truck and Jeep accessories. We are a well-established, privately held, company that is transforming itself into a leading-edge technology company seeking to disrupt the automotive aftermarket e-commerce space. We have offices in Florida, North Dakota, Indiana and Missouri.
Our mission is to revolutionize the truck accessory industry by focusing on innovation, inspiration and unmatched service. We provide an immersive and engaging experience for truck enthusiasts with expert advice and comprehensive information on every product we sell.
Position Summary: Supports Human Resources processes by being responsible for a variety of tasks that fulfill the department's desire to serve our employees and customers. This role will report directly to the Director, Human Resources.
- Oversee applicant tracking system.
- Administer and create onboarding tasks for all new hires.
- Create, update, and distribute offer letters.
- Coordinate and administer all background checks and drug screens via CareerBuilder Employment Screening.
- Distribute and assemble all new hire paperwork and handbooks.
- Compose job descriptions for a variety of positions.
- Construct and oversee the new hire requisition process.
- Assist in any talent acquisition and recruiting tactics.
- Oversee company building maintenance for assigned locations.
- Produce an array of marketing materials for job fairs, recruiting events, and training.
- Aid in managing and producing content for Glassdoor and all job posting website accounts.
- Act as secretarial support- delivering mail, relaying messages, answering the telephone, maintaining and ordering equipment/supplies, signing for all incoming/outgoing packages.
- Assist in relaying and distributing benefit information to employees and new hires.
- Consistently update company-wide contact directories.
- Serves as administrative support to the HR director and supervisor which includes but is not limitedto helping write and distribute any policy changes or memorandums.
- Acts as support to other various HR duties as assigned.
- Promotes and exemplifies the company and function's mission, vision, and guiding principles.