Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Truck Hero provides consumers a full range of branded automotive accessories for trucks, Jeeps and cars, with market leading functionality, engineering, quality, and design.
The breadth of Truck Heros product offering is vast, including hard and soft truck bed covers, truck caps, bed liners, floor liners, fender flares, steps, suspension kits, Ventvisors, Jeep parts and off-road accessories.
Truck Heros industry leading family of brands includes Advantage, Alloy USA, AMP Research, A.R.E., Auto Ventshade, BAK, BACKRACK, BedRug, BELMOR, Bushwacker, Extang, Husky Liners, LUND, N-FAB, Omix, Rampage Products, Retrax, RoadWorks, Roll-N-Lock, Rugged Liner, Rugged Ridge, Stampede, Superlift, Tonno Pro, TruXedo, UnderCover and an online retailer, RealTruck.
All of the companies in the Truck Hero family are recognized as premier brands and are leaders in innovation. For more information, please visit our website at truck-hero.com.
The Director of Photography will shoot video of automobiles and auto-accessories on location and in a dedicated automotive video studio. This role is responsible for product highlights, installation, event coverage, vehicles in motion, and commercials. This position will work collaboratively with an in-house creative team to generate creative and unique video assets to promote Truck Hero and its brands.
- Responsible for all video and audio production, rigging, generation of shot lists, shooting, and lighting.
- Responsible for ensuring video assets are in accord with the Companys video strategy, marketing goals and objectives, as well as developing and maintaining a vision and voice for each brand to ensure consistency with the Companys core messaging and branding.
- Ensures deliverables are in line with creative briefs and artistic direction. Effectively interprets needs and develops creative / technical solutions as part of this strategy.
- Responsible for managing, transferring and securing all the digital data acquired on-set. Collaborate with the video editor to ensure all necessary assets and production notes are successfully transferred in an organized manner.
- Responsible for workflow, systemization, camera settings, and signal integrity to achieve the highest image quality and creative goals of cinematography in the digital realm.
- Responsible for the accurate installation, operation, and depiction of vehicle accessories. This includes the sourcing and preparation of vehicles for videography: ensuring the vehicles are delivered, cleaned/detailed, moving vehicles into position and installing and uninstalling truck accessories, as needed.
- Responsible for the condition and readiness of all video equipment and identifies software and equipment needs for purchase.
- Edits videos, directs smaller productions, and assists with pre-production, as needed. As part of the creative team, contributes to concepting, storyboarding, planning, script development, editing, and color correction.