Are you looking for the chance to work for a well renowned company in California? We have an amazing opportunity for a full-time Human Resources Manager for one of the top company's in the freight and transportation industry in Los Angeles (City of Industry area). This will be a Direct Hire opportunity.
Salary $80K-$100K with excellent benefits!
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Manages talent acquisition process (i.e. attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups, job sites, use of online access “social media”,) including sourcing, assessments, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding new hires, creating and updating new hire information on HRIS system
- Administering appropriate company background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Develops training and performance management program
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns, and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Process workers compensation
- Maintains employee records
- Detailed oriented, excellent follow-through, a strong sense of urgency, accomplish many detail-oriented tasks simultaneously and time management
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees, supervisors, managers and/or executives
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including Ultimate Software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field of study
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources Management and Recruiting is required
We partner with leading companies in the Chicago and San Diego area to identify and place the top talent on their team.
We have a reputation for excellent customer service to both clients and candidates. In order to ensure the right match, our experienced team of professionals will assess our clients needs.