Project Coordinator - Wireless Telecom
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come find your TruNorthe!
TruNorthe, LLC provides construction management and site acquisition services to the cellular communication industry. Our professional teams are created emulating a culture that is supportive while also providing each team member with the flexibility to work independently. We are a growing company working with some of the most notable companies in the cellular communication industry. TruNorthe offers numerous opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team! This role would be fully remote. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of wireless development projects for our client T-Mobile.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist PM and PC to keep track of deliverables, conduct timely data entry and real-time status reporting (for Client, Project, Carrier)
· Assist PM on milestone tracking and documentation and will oversee quality control.
· Input/upload all project information-ensuring accuracy and completeness.
· Adopt and maintain a filing system to document all project activity for daily reference and use in project closeout binders.
· Assist team in order services through vendors.
· Assist with PO and invoicing processes.
· Assist with the coordination and assembly of project closeout binders.
· Assist project team with mailings, filing, faxes, and ancillary duties.
· Assist PM and PC in keeping clients and company systems up to date for assigned projects.
· Job description can change per company policy.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word - you should be able to manage a tracker and keep dates and work well with a high performance team!
· Ability to professionally work within a team, working with multiple project managers simultaneously
· Motivated and self-driven with the ability to perform tasks independently
· Ability to drive to local jurisdictions, Client offices, or Contractor offices when necessary
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Acute attention to detail
TruNortheWhy Work Here?
Growing company with great clients, great people, and opportunity to grow. Come find your TruNorthe!
TruNorthe is a subsidiary of WesternTrust (www.westerntrust.com). WesternTrust is a growing multi-national company that provides professional asset management services to owners and guests in the hospitality industry, individual investors and tax clients in the financial services industry, and the major telecom companies in the cellular technology industry.
3100 W Ray Rd Ste 201Phoenix, AZ