TruMed System’s AccuVax® is the first fully automated vaccine storage and handling system that accurately controls and monitors vaccine temperatures and safeguards the potency of vaccines while providing closed loop safety measures, inventory management and automated documentation and reporting to healthcare providers. Come join an exciting and collaborative team as we create ground-breaking solutions for our customers and the patients that they serve!
The Senior Software Systems Engineer has significant responsibility for the oversight, architecture and design of TruMed’s family of products. The successful candidate will become an expert in the technical design and implementation of our family of products and work cross functionally to advance them using engineering best practices.
What is expected of you for success in your role:
- Proposes and develops software solutions by studying information needs; collaborating internally and externally with all stakeholders; studying systems flow, work processes and investigating problem areas. Also develops any required documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts.
- Works collaboratively with Engineering, Field Operations/Customer Support and Manufacturing to support field issues. This includes the ability to investigate and troubleshoot problems under significant time pressure.
- Utilizes advanced root cause/failure analysis skills working cross-functionally to diagnose problems, proposes risk-based solutions to mitigate and/or eliminate them, and implements these solutions.
- Develops, proposes and implements designs by evaluating problem definition, user needs and requirements, weighing the benefits of each over complexity, cost, level of effort, priority and risk.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures and implements them.
- Participates in product roadmap and strategy discussions.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Assists Field Operations/Customer Support in collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues and plans, drives and implements remediation solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships internally and externally and an ability to establish credibility across the organization.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers that include web-based, application level and low-level firmware software elements.
- Experience building systems that require a high level of availability and are fault tolerant.
- Ability to take a product from concept through launch and on-market support.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet project commitment deadlines.
- Must be an outstanding problem solver
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational capabilities with department, staff, and vendors.
- Sense of urgency, an ability to be able to prioritize daily tasks and issues.
- Continuously requires time pressures, emergency situations, and frequent change of tasks.
- Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in a technical discipline
- Master degree preferred
- 7-10 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 3-5 years of experience as a Systems Engineer/Architect Extensive experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, MVVM, WPF, and Entity Framework
- Experience developing Web APIs
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule
- All employees are expected to adhere to the TruMed Systems, Inc, Employee Handbook all times. Specifically, all employees of TruMed Systems, Inc., regardless of role, are expected to:
o Treat others with dignity and respect at all times.
o Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
o Support the mission and values of the company.
o Comply with company’s expectations, policies, and procedures.
After successfully commercializing the AccuVax system, we launched the AccuVax ES and AccuShelf (TM) and are scaling up our team. www.trumedsystems.com
Why Work Here?AccuVax® by TruMed Systems is the emerging standard in automated vaccine storage and handling that accurately controls and monitors vaccine temperatures and safeguards the potency of vaccines while providing closed loop safety measures, inventory management and automated documentation and reporting to healthcare providers. After successfully commercializing the AccuVax system, we launched the AccuVax ES and AccuShelf (TM) and are scaling up our team. www.trumedsystems.com
Awesome leadership fostering a strong team environment. Amazing product!
San Diego, CA