At TruMed Systems, We are seeking an experienced Medical Equipment Sales person to join our team! You will be part of introducing a new, patented, technology which will revolutionize the delivery of vaccines
- Target Territory is the Midwest, US.
- Primary target customers are Pediatric Clinics, Private & FQHC Family Health Care facilities
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
What is expected of you for success in your role:
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Manage and or participate in regional and national tradeshows and conferences
- Identify and develop sales opportunities by frequently cold calling throughout territory
- Report on regional sales activity and results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Present our products and services to prospective customers
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services
- Collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
- Previous experience in sales, medical devices preferred
- Familiarity with the physician office and hospital environment
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proven and verifiable experience as a Territory Manager
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven written communication skills
- Proven verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to stand and speak in front of groups
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to resolve conflicts effectively and solve customers’ needs
- Well-organized with demonstrated practice of appropriate follow-up
- Ability to work well with other people, both externally and internally
- Work requires extensive travel (80%) and willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- All employees are expected to adhere to the TruMed Systems, Inc, Employee Handbook all times. Specifically, all employees of TruMed Systems, Inc., regardless of role, are expected to:
- Treat others with dignity and respect at all times.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Support the mission and values of the company.
- Comply with company’s expectations, policies, and procedures.