Inbound Customer Retention Rep
TruGreen Lancaster, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life_insurance, medical
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Receives inbound call from a customer with a potential cancel. Inbound representative is responsible for resolving concerns and presenting root cause related offers in order to retain the customer’s business. Use high value saving techniques to meet product, and service sales retention targets, in a commission or incentive pay driven environment. The objective is to retain customers who are requesting termination of service(s) or rewarding loyal customers, through explanation of the overall value, features and benefits of all products and services offered by TruGreen.
1. Receives calls from canceling customers and is responsible for resolving concerns and retain the customer’s business. Provides immediate follow-up on customer complaints/concerns setting proper expectations and next steps for the customer.
2. Escalates customer issues requiring extensive problem solving to ensure both a close loop customer experience and learning opportunities for TruGreen.
3. Applies 5 Pillar Quality standards in accordance to Truly Green QA Model
4. Uses save training and specialized offers to retain customers.
5. Notifies customer and designated personnel of findings, adjustments, and recommendations such as refund of money, credit of customer’s account, or adjustment of customer’s bill.
6. Updates and maintain customer database with accurate customer information and timely data entry.
7. Positively represents the TruGreen brand in all written and oral communications and correspondence.
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Drives Results - Ability to listen, overcome objections and ultimately resolve by saving customer account.
- Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Accountability – holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to one-year related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1Year Sales or 2 Years Customer Care experience
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
- Knowledge and ability to cope with and resolve escalated customer service issues
- Conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and volume
- Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple tasks
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
TruGreenWhy Work Here?
TruGreen, A Great Place to Work!
Join more than 2.5 million customers that trust TruGreen® to provide households and businesses with green and healthy lawns and landscapes. As the nation's largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn and landscape services, TruGreen® makes it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible.TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesTo learn more visit http://bit.ly/EEOCgovClick below for EEO is the Law and Supplement: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf