TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Supervises the day-to-day sales activities of TeleCenter Sale Representatives receiving incoming/out-going telephone calls. Evaluates and coordinates workflow/activities to achieve expected sales goals. Handle escalation calls with difficult customers and/or calls requiring in-depth knowledge of the organization's products and services. Monitor calls/activities as necessary to ensure that performance standards and sales goals are met.
1. Supervises sales associates engaged in evaluating the quality of service of inbound and/or outbound telephone sales calls.
2. Intercedes on incoming telephone calls to resolve issues and overcome customer objections.
3. Creates and maintains company monitoring standards for TeleCenter Sales Representatives.
4. Monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts and provides technical guidance on more complex issues.
5. Assists TeleCenter Sales Manager in developing sales program and strategies ensuring efficiencies, quality of service and customer retention.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED), one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Generally 2+ years of experience in sales/service operations or call center
• Sr. level or lead experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Efficient in handling computer software issues
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Analytical skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Organizational skills
• Sales Team development skills
• Possess and applies knowledge of supervisory skills in the completion of ongoing tasks & projects
• Demonstrates knowledge of organization’s business practices, issues faced, and problem resolution
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
*Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
Why Work Here?Join more than 2.5 million customers that trust TruGreen® to provide households and businesses with green and healthy lawns and landscapes. As the nation's largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn and landscape services, TruGreen® makes it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible.TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesTo learn more visit http://bit.ly/EEOCgovClick below for EEO is the Law and Supplement: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
TruGreen, A Great Place to Work!