TruGreen is currently hiring Inside Sales Representatives who receive inbound and places outbound calls to sell or upsell new and existing customers by assessing their needs and suggesting or offering alternative products or services. These positions include a competitive hourly rate of pay plus commission and company benefits with 401K options after 90 days of employment.
1. Process incoming or place outbound customer/prospect calls regarding various products and services.
2. Obtains and enters accurate data while speaking with potential leads or customers in order to provide complete information and assistance to TruGreen customer/leads.
3. Identify needs of customer and deliver services and/or products that are specific to the customer need in order to generate revenue.
4. Promote products and/or services
5. Closes sales to achieve objectives utilizing consultative sales
6. Successful completion of a 2 week training course after hire date.
7. Generates sales of residential lawn care services to new and existing customers through inbound and outbound contacts via telephone and/or digital channels in support of targeted marketing campaigns
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows and Outlook
• Knowledge of sales and up-selling techniques (e.g. overcoming objections, closing sales, suggestive selling)
• Data Entry Skills with computer
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School diploma/GED required.
• Sales, telemarketing, and or call center experience strongly preferred
SALES / MILITARY / RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE / TELEMARKETING/ CALL CENTER / MANAGEMENT / COLLEGE STUDENT /BARTENDER / ATHLETES / RESTAURANT BUSINESS
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.