CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- $63,002 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
18910 Woodfield Road, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879
TruGreen accepts applications on an ongoing basis.
TruGreen® Customer Service Representative
Every TruGreen associate is committed to quality. We all have an important role to play in the success of our company. There is no job too small or too great that doesn't equally impact our future.
We know there is no business without the people behind our brand that make it - and our services - a reality. You play a critical role in contributing to a high-performing team.
At TruGreen, we are committed to our customers, our teams, our values and the science of lawn care. A career with TruGreen is a career full of new opportunities to learn and take pride in your work.
#BeTruGreen and find yourself with a satisfying and rewarding career.
What's In it for YOU!
- Awesome teammates who are dedicated to our values, customers, lawn science and YOU!
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Affordable medical and prescription drug plans
- Financial health resources, including 401k
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off/Sick Leave
You are responsible for delivering superior customer support throughout the day by answering customer calls and problem-solving to help customers continue to live life outside. You can build sales experience by upselling additional services to customers who are looking to enhance their outdoor living space.
- High standards for excellence, integrity and customer service
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to resolve conflict in a professional and decisive manner
- Foundational sales skills to upsell products and services to meet customer needs
- Written and verbal communication skills for professional business interactions
- Proficient computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with social media applications (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Ability to learn and apply general knowledge of the company, products and services
- Ability to read, comprehend and adhere to instructions, processes and procedures
- Keen attention to detail
- Mathematical skills to calculate (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals to determine rate, ratio, and percent
- Good organizational and time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to talk and type simultaneously when interacting with customers
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to one-year related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred
As America's number one lawn care company, TruGreen® is dedicated to using our science-based expertise and local experience to create beautiful, healthy properties across the nation. Through our lawn, tree & shrub, and pest control services, we help improve the health and beauty of outdoor spaces everywhere, so people can Live Life Outside.
Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English is required.
You MUST BE physically located in the United States while performing this job.
TruGreen is proud to affirm our commitment to hiring veterans. We recognize and appreciate the exceptional skills, dedication, and leadership that veterans bring to the workforce. By fostering an inclusive and diverse environment, we aim to leverage the unique experiences of veterans, creating a richer, more dynamic workplace.
$30,436.00 - $63,002.00
This range is based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills, experience, and geographic location, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law. In addition to monetary compensation, we offer benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Company-matching 401(k) in addition to other programs and perks.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, please visit https://trugreen.phenompro.com/us/en/eeoc-and-eeo-policy or to request an application accommodation, please visit https://trugreen.phenompro.com/us/en/disabilities-accommodations
California Residents: When you express interest in or apply for a job with TruGreen Limited Partnership, we collect personal information about you, potentially including personal identifiers, contact information, protected classifications, pre-hire information, professional or employment-related information, education history, and/or medical information, for the following business purposes: to comply with state and federal law and regulations requiring employers to maintain certain records; to evaluate your job application and candidacy for employment; and to obtain and verify background checks (including criminal and motor vehicle records), pre-employment drug testing, and references.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
To view our disclaimer, https://trugreenjobs.com/us/en/disclaimer
TruGreen Limited PartnershipGaithersburg, MD
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.