TruBridge, a Healthcare Services company based in Mobile, AL is seeking applicants for a remote medical billing specialist (work from home) in its Business Services division.
- TruBridge is a rapidly growing organization that has a need of hiring experienced medical billers all across the country.
- If you possess critical access or acute care billing experience and are interested in joining a growing team, please submit your resume to TruBridge.
- This position is responsible for acting as a liaison for hospitals and clinics using TruBridge Accounts Receivable Management Services.
- They work closely with TruBridge management and hospital employees to ensure timely and accurate submission of insurance claims as well as to facilitate effective follow-up and receipting of insurance claims.
- Candidates must be detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills.
Job Description : Daily billing of insurance claims, follow up on unpaid claims, denial management and filing appeals when appropriate to obtain maximum reimbursement. **Please note - this is not a medical coding position**
- 5 years of recent Critical Access or Acute Care facility billing
- Medicare Billing Experience Required
- Computer skills
- Experience in CPT and ICD-10 coding
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to communicate with various insurance payers
- Experience in filing claim appeals with insurance companies to ensure maximum reimbursement
- Responsible use of confidential information
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task
Job Duties :
- Ensure all claims are submitted daily with a goal of zero errors
- Timely follow up on insurance claim status
- Reading and interpreting an EOB (Explanation of Benefits)
- Respond to inquiries by insurance companies
- Denial Management
- Meet with Billing Manager/Supervisor to discuss and resolve reimbursement issues or billing obstacles
- Any additional duties as requested by management
- Base download/upload internet speed of at least 5Mbps
- Quiet, dedicated space to work
- All equipment will be provided by TruBridge