The Contract Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing and analyzing all documentation associated with payer reimbursement contracts to determine how that information should be modeled within the TruBridge RCM Contract Management software. The Analyst works closely with team members to ensure they have all necessary contract information and performs quality assurance testing to confirm all terms are modeled correctly.
- Performs analysis, modeling, and data generation within the Contract Management software using client provided contractual information.
- Reviews and interprets payer contracts and associated documentation to ensure accurate contract modeling.
- Proactively identifies errors with the Contract Management software’s calculation of the contractual variances.
- Communicates any issues associated with the modeling of the contract to the appropriate team members or client contacts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related field is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience, preferably in the health care industry.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work issues to resolution.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to collect and analyze data, define problems, troubleshoot solutions
- Understanding of healthcare billing, finance and accounting principals
- Base download/upload internet speed of at least 5Mbps -- SATELLITE/HOT SPOT INTERNET IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Quiet, dedicated space to work
- All equipment will be provided by TruBridge