TruBridge is seeking qualified individuals to support the TruBridge RCM Remittance Management, ERA Retrieval and Denial Management software. Responsibilities include troubleshooting, project management, and ongoing customer support regarding Remittance Management, ERA Retrieval and Denial Management software.
Desired skills and experience include:
- Two or more years’ experience in healthcare revenue cycle management
- Two or more years’ experience in healthcare information technology
- Familiarity with one or more HIS systems such as Thrive, Centriq, Meditech, EPIC, Cerner, etc.
- Experience with HIPAA X12 Transactions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, economics, finance, accounting, or related field or equivalent technical degree is desired
- Base download/upload internet speed of at least 5Mbps SATELLITE/HOT SPOT INTERNET IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Earn Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Accident insurance, ID Theft Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Educational Opportunities