Associate Construction Manager
- Expired: January 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
TruAmerica Multifamily is a Los Angeles-based investment firm specializing in acquisitions, value added asset management, capital improvement renovations and rehabilitation of Class B or better multifamily housing in the Western and Eastern United States and Texas. With over 44,000 apartment units currently under management, TruAmerica has cultivated the best talents in the industry to create a first-class multifamily investment platform.
Acquisitions Analyst Responsibilities
With support and guidance from the entire TruAmerica Team, the Acquisitions Analyst will assist the Acquisitions and Asset Management teams in the following ways:
- Underwrite potential multifamily acquisitions by analyzing historical financial statements and performing market research and analysis.
- Coordinate due diligence efforts with third parties and consultants. Review and analyze due diligence results and compare results to transaction underwriting.
- Create and prepare investment summaries and presentations.
- Assist in preparing annual Investment Budgets and Strategic Planning by collecting and analyzing financial information and researching market conditions.
- Assist in the processing of the various capital market requirements including both debt and equity.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a major in real estate business, finance, economics or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have prior business experience at a real estate investment firm, commercial mortgage banking firm, financial institution, or accounting firm. Candidates with strong backgrounds in other areas will also be considered.
- Excel, PowerPoint, and Word experience a must along with strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with financial models that include complex financial and waterfall analysis
- Attention to detail and a desire to produce the highest quality work product
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex and diversified work-streams in a fast-paced environment.
- A flexible team player who takes initiative and is dedicated, hard-working, and has an ability to work in a collaborative environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to move freely around the office for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
Why Join TruAmerica Multifamily?
- We’ll give you the autonomy and resources to make an impact
- Competitive Compensation and Bonus Eligibility
- Opportunity to invest with other employees in an executive pool.
- Employer sponsored benefits (Medical, FSA, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and Life) package including 401k with employer matching contribution.
- Competitive Vacation that respects your time away to observe, have fun or simply rejuvenate.
- Generous employee engagement initiatives, training and more!
TruAmerica Multifamily is proud of our commitment to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE...
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TruAmerica Multifamily