Certified Personal Trainer
Tru Fit Athletic Clubs is now hiring Certified Personal Trainers!
Be a LIFE CHANGER! Pursue your passion of helping others LIVE BETTER through fitness! Personal Trainers deliver our TruSolutions Program that truly gets clients results! Comprised of One-on-One Personal Training, Small Group and Team Training, Combo6 Boxing Fitness and TruPower, High Voltage Interval Training, nutrition and supplements.
We have certification resources available for candidates that aspire to be certified or need to re-certify. Apply and/or visit with fitness management to begin your career today!
As a Personal Trainer (CPT) you will work one-on-one and in small groups with members to help them achieve their fitness goals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients
- Make our clubs easy to use by guiding and educating members and clients on comprehensive fitness programs as well as products
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients' goals that include appropriate exercise selection and teaching a fitness lifestyle.
- Understand the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Able to coach, motivate and inspire members at every stage of their fitness journey
- Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base
- Prior Personal Trainer experience is preferred, but not required. If you are NOT certified but you've "got what it takes" to succeed in fitness, we have a clear and affordable path to become certified.
Certifications / Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or National Personal Training Certification
Tru Fit AthleticOdessa, TX
Sports and Recreation
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.