Title: Spa Manager
Experience: 3 -5 years in spa management required; medical background preferred.
Education: High School Diploma, 2-4 year degree preferred
Language: Billingual, a plus
Summary of Duties
- Administration related duties such as effectively lead and develop a team of employees including hiring, training and development, and project manager of various tasks related to business of spa.
- Prepare, recommend, and monitor spa's budget, goals, and objectives.
- Mentor and assist with growth of spa management, aesthetician, technicians, receptionist, and any other medical providers to ensure quality service is provided, in an efficient manner, and completing their job functions daily at the highest level.
- Manage vendors and reward programs (including reporting) related to products, promotions, and services (e.g., Brilliant Distinctions)
- Seldom assist with cosmetic related procedures and treatments.
- Understand and ensure all compliance laws, safety codes and regulation are met for the Spa according to the State of Texas and Texas Medical Board laws for Cosmetic and Medical Spas.
- Contribute to the planning, marketing, and coordination of promotional events.
- Communicate and act as a liaison between Tru Essence and other companies of which we obtain supplies.
- Oversee supply stock and ordering.
- Assisting with other endeavors and invention of products developed under the Tru Essence brand.
- Any other job functions delegated to you by the co-owners.
Tru Essence Cosmetic and Medical Spa
Why Work Here?Tru Essence is a luxury cosmetic and medical spa, that addresses undesirable changes of the face and body that occur as a result of the ageing process. Owned and operated by medical and pharmaceutical doctors Tru Essence treatment plans are customized according to individual needs to give the desired effect. Fully committed to enhancing the qualities that make you who you are, Tru Essence revives and restores overall wellness to men and women, while renewing self-confidence.
Beautiful environment and great culture that loves helping others, and ability to independently manage the spa.