Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for managing an existing territory of accounts, generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of annual sales targets. The position requires execution of strong technical skills coupled with a great phone, text, social media and email communication attitude and aptitude. This role will provide key market communications to the Sales department, training, and coaching staff; plus, reporting & monitoring on sales metrics and handling all selling systems.
What You'll Do:
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Build relationships and generate new business opportunities using appropriate company resources, programs, systems, email marketing, and follow-up techniques to create long-term interest for key prospects and current customers.
- Complete outbound and inbound calls and required daily sales activities for new and existing accounts, consistent with company benchmarks and KPIs.
- Achieve Annual Sales Budget and targeted goals
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast
- Manage current territory list of business accounts achieving targeted call frequency
- Enter all sales activity in CRM (HubSpot); provide selling system feedback
- Build relationships, create new business opportunities, and prospect new customers
- Understand Industry & Customer characteristics, needs & trends
- Respond to Internal and external communication in a timely fashion
- Keep current on all portfolio products and related updates and changes including offerings, pricing, shipping, procedures, and promotions.
- Dealing with client/prospect complaints and work with support team resolve
- Participating in meetings and training sessions, as provided by (or supported by) Tru Earth; attending industry‐related events (travel may be required); staying in formed of new market information, competition, innovations, etc.; acting as brand representative on behalf of the team
What You Have:
- Post-Secondary Education Preferred
- 1-2 years Sales Experience
Who You Are:
- Passionate about the environment, sustainable living and eradication of plastic in households
- Takes personal ownership and responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work commitments.
- Follows organizational guidelines, professional standards, regulations, and principles. Demonstrates reliability and integrity daily.
- Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements.
- Applies systematic, logical reasoning when addressing problems or situations to arrive at an appropriate solution or outcome.
- Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity. Uses active listening techniques to effectively understand and provide feedback.
- Analyzes and interprets data and information gathered from observation, investigations, formal and informal communication, reports, legislation, and others to develop conclusions.
- Makes concrete, well-informed, and thought-out decisions that support the overall organization.
- Maintains a professional and positive manner even under changing or uncertain conditions.
- Works well with a wide range of individuals to provide support, coaching, encouragement, and direction. Effectively builds constructive, friendly, professional relationships and networks of key contacts with people and colleagues.
- Accurately estimates duration and level of difficulty of tasks and projects, setting out goals, objectives, and work plans for completion.
- The ability to focus on desired outcomes, and how they are achieved, by meeting or exceeding standards based on past performance, goals, and objectives, as well as the performance or achievements of others.
- Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal.
Desired Experience : 1+ Years
Desired Education : Post- Secondary
Exempt : Yes
Type : Full Time
Department : Sales
Location : REM-US
Work from Home : Yes
Come explore the endless opportunities in an environment where we support you and your professional success.
Tru Earth is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates workplace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
BusinessView all jobs at Tru Earth