Warehouse Receiving Stocker
Troyer Foods Goshen, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Troyer Foods is seeking a full time Day Shift Associate. This position will primarily be responsible for putting away stock in the freezer/cooler environment. This position will be primarily working in the freezer as a replenishment/put-away lift driver
Verifies case quantities, date requirements, descriptions and product codes match the purchase order for inbound trucks.
• Verifies product integrity, temperature, labeling, and separates material on appropriate skids.
• Completes paperwork and tracking documentation as required.
• Assures product is put into correct storage locations with the oldest available for next use.
• All other assigned duties by a member of leadership.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Able to see details at close range.
2. Able to read and write numbers and letters
3. Able to work with material moving equipment – riders, pallet jacks, forklifts…
4. Able to work with other people in a positive way
5. Uses safe work practices
6. Enjoys a challenge and willing to push hard to get the job done
7. Physically able to bend, push, stoop for long periods of time
8. Physically able to lift and move containers that weigh up to 100 pounds
9. Physically able to climb stairs and walk quickly throughout the facilities
10. A minimum of a high school education or its equivalent is preferred.
11. Some successful distribution or warehouse experience a plus.
Moderately noisy with a busy distribution center filled with people and equipment moving about. The facility has stairs, concrete floors with trip hazards, cold conditions. Must be able to be very mobile to navigate in and around our buildings and work areas. Physically challenging with product weighing up to 100 pounds. Hours are normally steady, but may vary somewhat due to holidays and peak shipping days.
EFFORT: Able to…
• Uphold the core values of Troyer Foods.
• Move freely throughout the various facilities to engage with the work being done.
• Work positively with a variety of people.
• Work under pressure and maintain a cheerful and positive spirit.
• Juggle competing responsibilities and willing to move where the need is.
We desire to be a 'company of destination'. A company that people want to work for and do business with. A strong, reliable company that values relationships with customers, employees, vendors, and community.
17141 State Road 4Goshen, IN
Transportation and Storage