MP&L Coordinator - 1st Shift
- Posted: over a month ago
Troy Design & Manufacturing, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company.
At TDM we use 21st century manufacturing processes such as 3D Design and printing, Laser Cutting and Automation for prototype and low volume manufacturing of components for current and future Ford vehicles. In our new 1.1 million square foot design and manufacturing facility we partner with the UAW to provide our employees with competitive wages, exceptional benefits, and the opportunity to work across a wide spectrum of challenging career opportunities. We encourage you to learn about our company’s history, culture, product leadership and vision by visiting our website and www.troydm.com.
At TDM our employees enjoy competitive wages, BCBS health care, 401K (with company match), Ford A-Plan employee pricing discount, paid holidays and paid vacation.
TDM currently has one (1) opening for a 1st Shift MPL Coordinator for our Sheldon Road Plant. Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Input incoming receiving documents into M2M company computer system
- Input receiving issues / concerns into M2M company computer system via VSR
- Follow up receiving concerns with vendors and input in company computer system
- File incoming receiving and shipping documents
- Responsible for Fed Ex and UPS shipments
- Analyze Ford Customer Service Depot releases weekly
- Create weekly schedule of upcoming shipments for FCSD and communicate needs to team
- Create Shipping documents and send ASN for all FCSD shipments
- Track supplier performance for FSCD through SIMs/Super G system
- Manage Schneider Logistics website
- Track supplier performance for Production through SIMs/Super G system
- Answer delivery promises and confirm packaging through eDDL system
- Track NCPR (Nonconforming Part Reports) through Metric Stream System for supplier RMA
- Enter data into VSR; submit to TDM Purchasing for return PO to ship supplier defects against
- Make necessary inventory transactions in accordance with TDM policies and supplier disposition
- Make scrap transactions for all TDM responsible scrap
- Assist in plant inventory cycle counts
- Receive all production material into TDM inventory
- Run daily inventory valuation
- Issue Daily spot check counts based on direction from Superintendent
- Investigate inventory discrepancies
- Assist in reporting at Monthly inventory Meetings when required
- Monitor and create shippers and perform inventory transactions for headlight upfit
- Complete RMA's when required
- Assist in creating Shipping documents
- Attend and be involved in department meetings
- Back up to Shipping Receiving Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- All other tasks as directed by MP&L Superintendent
- 1 year experience in high pressure / high volume work environment
- Able to complete tasks in timely manner.
- Excellent time management skills, excellent team player and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to perform data entry duties into operational systems.
- Effective communication skills to coordinate with customers and plant operations
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to wok efficiently work with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point
Troy Design Manufacturing Company
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Troy Design Manufacturing Company