The primary role of the Snow Plow Driver is to clear snow from properties through the use of a front mounted plow and to apply de-icing product.
Show up – Care about others – Have Fun (#1 Priority)
- Live by the TCLA values/morals “Purpose Driven Life”….share it
- Remove snow through the use of plow attached to truck
- Operate a truck mounted salt spreader
- Apply de-icing product
- Use heavy machinery (skid steers, back hoes, wheel loaders) to facilitate the loading of salt into vehicle’s salt spreader
- Report repairs needed to vehicles and equipment
- Enter data via Go LMN
- Proficient in the operation of front mounted snow plow
- Previous experience operating a front mounted plow
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Attention to Detail
This position performs all work outside in winter weather. They may be exposed to extreme temperatures and wind chills. They will be working in snowy and icy conditions. Work is performed at all hours of the day and night. Employees must be available 24/7.
May be required to report directly to job site or to a hub to pick up vehicle.
Required Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent work experience. Previous experience with operating snow plow and salt spreader.
Required: Chauffeur’s license
The culture at TCLA, TCSA and Great Deal Products is one of a family – It will be common place for “projects” to come along and we expect members of the staff to step up and “own” such a project. To see it through to the end. To communicate, ask for help and diligently work to an agreed upon deadline and budget. Expect to be the “champion” of such projects as time goes on.
Plan the future!
Make the moment AWESOME!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.