Technical Support insider sales and order entry for leading manufacturer of commercial grade landscape and decorative area lighting. Assist representative agents, architects, contractors, and end users with proper product selection, including issuing quotations and crossing over product for CSL and RLM.
Learn and comprehend products catalog of fixtures in several configurations including LED products. Provide support to CSR and sales with technical knowledge on all brands, including emphasis on CSL and RLM.
- Handles customer and sale inquiries/complaints, including but not limited to product, pricing, installation, and technical issues.
- Providing technical support to all product lines, including CSL and RLM and provide product information as needed.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company products and their application.
- Develop layout solutions for customer specifications and requirements using Troy CSL products and services.
- Test returned product for component defects.
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree
- or 3-5 years’ pf applicable experience, including bidding, negotiating, point of contract with representatives/company.
- 5 years’ experience within the lighting and/or electrical industry.
- ERP system, preferably SAP B1.
- Knowledge of CAD and SolidWorks.
- Strong organizational, communication, and decision making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other software related programs.